27 Oct Sell anything like a pro – Interview with David Masover: Point of View Business Show ep 27
My next guest is David Masover, he’s a 30-year veteran of B2B sales, has written several books and eBooks mostly around sales process and management effectiveness, hosts a podcast called Driving B2B Sales Revenue and works as an independent sales coach and consultant.
David posts a ton of great content on LinkedIn so it’s easy to find him there or you can learn more and connect with him at his web site, www.davidmasover.com.
Key points of the interview:
- 0:00 – Introduction, David’s background, LinkedIn focus for his business
- 5:14 – What is David’s B2B selling style? – Solving problems
- 9:57 – What makes David’s B2B selling style effective
- 16:16 – Advice for CEOs/Executive Management: How to sell your idea to senior board level
Links to reach out to David Masover:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/masover/
- Website: https://davidmasover.com/
- Podcast: https://davidmasover.com/podcast/
Watch the interview
Listen to the interview
What is Point of View (POV) Show?
The Point of View business Show highlights business professionals in Asia and around the world to get an understanding on what makes them effective, how they do it and advice to help you grow in Leadership, Branding, Marketing and Sales. Follow the journey and connect with me on LinkedIn.