21 Sep Human centered approach to transformation interview with AJ Kulatunga – Podcast Episode 46
AJ Kulatunga is a professional Keynote Speaker and Business Strategist working for brands like Microsoft, HP, Nutanix, ACS, LAW, and Thales to delivering inspiring presentations that adapt challenges into opportunities, facilitate innovation sessions and as a coach to help leaders hone in their entrepreneurial mindset to improve business results.
Chapters of the episode:
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:05 – What’s new with AJ Kulatunga
- 2:12 – Who is AJ Kulatunga?
- 2:44 – How AJ met Guy Kawasaki
- 4:54 – The topic – Transformation & Innovation
- 5:18 – One of the big things that enabled brands to shift and transform during COVID?
- 9:10 – The importance of people internally in your business to transform
- 11:00 – What are some of questions you need to ask if a business is looking to ‘transform’ their operations
- 16:27 – AJ’s COVID daily video message – Bernard Salt AM
- 20:29 – What did Bernard Salt say to AJ to resonated with him
- 25:57 – The subtle differences on audience engagement and approach between online versus offline events/workshop
- 29:33 – Dealing with organizations in the fear of change management
- 32:05 – The heart centered innovation methodology adoption
- 46:52 – The challenge for SMEs but the importance of one thing
Watch a snippet with AJ Kulatunga
Watch the full episode
Listen to the episode
Reach out to AJ
- Find him on LinkedIn
- Visit his website
- Converse with him on Twitter
- Connect with her on Facebook
What is the Point of View (POV) Show?
The Point of View business Show highlights business professionals in Asia and around the world to get an understanding on what makes them effective, how they do it and advice to help you grow in Leadership, Branding, Marketing and Sales. Follow the journey and connect with me on LinkedIn.