10 Aug Building your SEO Vietnam ranking for B2B brands Interview with Clarice Lin – Point of View show episode 40
SEO or Search Engine Optimization has never been more important now than it has ever been. Continual algorithm changes and consumer trends have meant that optimizing your website to rank on intended searches for Google, Bing, Baidu, Naver and other search engines is really important towards serving your customer’s needs and capturing lost opportunities.
My latest guest is Clarice Lin, she is a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) marketing strategist focusing on working with her clients to rank on the first page of Google and/or YouTube.
Our conversation opens up on what marketing campaign resonates with her and why, whilst we also talk about what are the common challenges brands face, large or small when it comes to committing to their marketing activity.
The meat of the conversation (8:12 mark) really looks at the tools and tips regarding SEO and what brands either B2B or B2C should be taking a look at when it comes to analyzing their rank on search engines.
Chapters in the interview
- 3:05 – Introduction
- 3:33 – Marketing campaign that’s most memorable in recent times
- 4:46 – Duracell Bunny campaign
- 5:23 – Common challenges businesses face when it comes to marketing activity
- 8:12 – Typical SEO consultation process (Needs analysis)
- 10:19 – Tools and tips to analyze their rank and identify opportunities for search
- 12:00 – Specific tools for SEO
- 13:18 – Why keyword stuffing is bad for your website in the long run
- 18:33 – Advice for businesses where time and money is poor, but recognize marketing activity is really important
Common mistakes marketers make in their lead gen programs? Watch the trailer
Watch the episode
Listen to the episode
Reach out to Clarice
What is Point of View (POV) Show?
The Point of View business Show highlights business professionals in Asia and around the world to get an understanding on what makes them effective, how they do it and advice to help you grow in Leadership, Branding, Marketing and Sales. Follow the journey and connect with me on LinkedIn.