LinkedIn Local Saigon #4 – Customer Journeys: From awareness to sales in Vietnam
An event with a charity cause! All donations will go towards supporting KOTO – not-for-profit social enterprise that targets at-risk and disadvantaged youths.
As businesses begin to prepare how they operate in this COVID-era, the next official LinkedIn Local Saigon event #4 features a panel that represents Vietnam’s most influential industries to discuss and share about how they approach their target audience to develop awareness through to sales for their brands.
🎟 Register here – https://tiny.cc/LinkedinLocalSaigonOct
- Hear about from experts and leaders on their customer journey approach
- Expand your LinkedIn networks
- Have some fun along the way, and
- Support a charity for a worthy cause
Each panelist comes from a different industry background and will be using their industry knowledge to share their insights in developing their customer journey in order to develop awareness and eventually evoke an action towards a sale.
Featured panelist include:
- Winnie Lam – Chief Operating Officer at Colliers in Vietnam (Real Estate)
- Cedric Le Quellec – Co-Founder & CEO at OOOLAB (EduTech)
- Brad Kelly – General Director & CEO at Mercedes-Benz Vietnam