Some key stats to pull
- 1 Million websites have integrated with Facebook
- 85 percent of women are annoyed by their friends on Facebook
- 43 percent of Facebook users are male, while 57 percent of Facebook users are female
- The 2012 election broke records with 31.7 million political tweets. Election Day was by far the most tweeted about event in US political history.
- There are 575 likes and 81 comments by Instagram users every second
- Instagram had 1 million downloads in a day when the Android app launched.
- Pinterest pins with prices get 36 percent more likes than those without.
You may be interested in
- INTERVIEW: Trevor Young on social media, industry, education and more
- INFOGRAPHIC: What is digital marketing?
- Top 5 social media trends for 2013
- 10 presentations on social media 2013 predictions